- The pellet master mixes perfect design, superior craftsmanship, ease of installation, versatility and near zero maintenance!
- The pellet master uses it's proprietary designed pressure plate to evenly tumble every type of bio pellet to perfection without the need of higher water flows completely negating the need for the recirculating design, The pellet master is the only reactor using the Bashsea born pressure plate again breaking the mold and taking efficiency to the next level.
- The pellet master uses no sponges to ever clog or replace, instead using our highly engineered laser cut acrylic baffle with its own grip keeping all bio pellets within the reactors chamber and out of your tank.
The pellet master comes in threes standard sizes up to 500 gallons and like all Bashsea products, can be customized for any size or type of aquarium.
The pellet master is and will always be the ultimate pellet reactor!
Bashsea Pellet Master PM1
- 9.25″ Tall. Chamber: 5.5″ diameter
- Start with at least 50 ml of media
- Requires a 198 to 396 gph (750 to 1500 lph) pump
- 1/2″ hose barb inlet / outlet
- For tanks up to 159 gal (600 L)
Special Order Item may take up to 1 week for delivery.
Based on availability, Online Only.
Special Orders are done every Monday before 12pm.
Free In Store Pick Up.
Delivery is Available for NYC Residents for an additional $30.
No Out Of State deliveries available at this time.