Extremely Versatile Mounting, Spectrum, and Sizing Options.. Aquarium Lighting, Your Way!
- Available in 7 different sizes from 12 to 66 inches
- Balanced blue and white spectrum optimized for coral photosynthesis
- Mounting solutions for every tank need
- Cluster group LED diodes with 95 degree spread
- EdgeFieldTM Optics with even PAR and smooth color mixing
- Minimal shadowing and natural shimmer
- Great alone, stacked in parallel, or as supplemental fill lighting
- IP66 Water Resistance
- Passive, noiseless cooling
- Smart control via myAI or Mobius apps
- Low profile Tank Rest included or Mounting Clips included
Color Your Way
This is far from your typical strip LED! The Blade maximizes color and efficiency, incorporating exclusive EdgeFieldTM Optics to deliver even PAR, smooth color mixing, exceptional 95 degree spread, and a natural shimmer effect in your aquarium. Its wide angle and modular cluster LEDs allow light to wrap around high points in your tank to provide a smooth blanket of illumination with minimal shadowing. When you combine 3 or more Blade strips together, the result is shadow elimination and even light distribution comparable to traditional T5 fixtures, but with greater efficiency and at a fraction of the cost! You can also use the Blade with any existing light fixtures as supplemental or fill lighting to enhance light coverage and reduce hotspots.
The Coral Glow model features a LED mix that maximizes spectral peaks in the lower range of blue and upper range of UV that showcase coral fluorescence. It's ideal as a supplemental source of "pop" that can be combined with a Blade Grow or used to augment your current lighting setup to make your aquarium truly glow. Peak performance is best achieved in a ratio of 1:2 Glow to Grow, but one of each is perfectly acceptable when less light is needed.
Each AI Blade LED Strip includes roughly one light cluster group per foot of fixture length. Tight grouping and balanced diode placement contribute to the incredible balance and shimmer that the Blade platform delivers. The Blade Coral Glow includes the following 24 diodes per cluster group:
- 12x Royal Blue
- 6x 430nm
- 3x 415nm
- 3x 405nm
Mount Your Way
The AI Blade is designed for a myriad of mounting solutions to satisfy any system. Choose from a Tank Rest, Elevated Tank Rest, Hanging Kit, Hybrid Mount, or HMS Adapter Arm to find the perfect mounting solution for your set up.
- Tank Rest - Included with all Blade lights up to 39", this low-profile mount sits directly on top of your tank and extends up to 4.5 inches on either side of the fixture.
- Mounting Clips - Included with all Blade lights over 39", these clips are compatible with the AI HMS Single Arm Mount and HMS Hanging Kit rails.
- Elevated Tank Rest - An attractive and sturdy tank mount for both rimmed or rimless tanks. The Elevated Tank Rest increases light spread and allows for easier access into the aquarium when compared to the standard Tank Rest.
- Hanging Kit - Made from high-quality brushed aluminum with a black finish, the Hanging Kit provides an elegant solution for suspending your Blade above your aquarium. The Hanging Kit also allows you to mount 3, 4, or 6 light bars in parallel for increased coverage and streamlined aesthetics.
- Hybrid Mount - A mounting solution designed to combine Blade strips with one or more AquaIllumination Hydra or EcoTech Radion pendant fixtures. The best of all worlds, rolled into one!
- Custom Mounting - If none of the above mounting options suit your fancy, the Blade also includes M8 mounting threads at each end, enabling you to easily create a custom mount with endless possibilities.
Control Your Way
The Blade LED can be wirelessly controlled via iOS and Android devices on either the MyAi or the Mobius app. With the app, you can customize your spectrum intensity and set custom schedules for each light, or just select from one of the in-app templates available. Both apps can be downloaded for free on Google Play and the App Store. Each Blade LED also includes onboard controls for cycling through spectrums.
- Dimensions: 2.8" W x 0.7" H; available in 12.1", 21.1", 30.1", 39.1", 48.1", 57.1", 66.1" lengths*
- LEDs (per cluster): 6x Cool White, 12x Royal Blue, 6x Blue
- Power Consumption: 20-140W at full power (model dependent)
- Universal Input Range: 100-240V AC / 50-60Hz
- Cable Length: 9.8' (3m)
- PSU Regulatory Compliance: UL, CE, & RoHS
- Water Resistance: IP66 Rated
*tank rest adds up to 9 additional inches in length
1x AI Blade Coral Grow
1x Power Adapter
1x Blade Tank Rest Mounting Solution (included with fixtures up to 39") or 2x Blade Mounting Clips (included with fixtures over 39")