Triton Labs N-DOC Organics Professional Seawater Analysis
COMPREHENSIVE TESTING FOR NITROGEN, ALKALINITY & DISSOLVED ORGANIC CARBON
Introducing expanded, high resolution testing for key Nitrogen compounds, Dissolved Organic Carbon and extended Alkalinity. Finally, reefkeepers can balance and control the nutrients that influence the abundance of bacteria, cyanobacteria and algae in closed reef systems.
- Deliver insights into complex organic systems in seawater: Carbon and Nitrogen
- Use N/C/P ratio to manage sources of Carbon / Amino acid and control their influence on bacteria and corals in reef aquaria. (*Note: P value measured separately via recent ICP test or manually)
- Eliminate problems caused by blind dosing
Use for problem solving and determining the need for water changes
- Troubleshoot common problems such as tissue necrosis and cyanobacteria
- Measure true Alkalinity, free from external influences
“The Nitrogen cycle in reef tanks is more complicated than the Nitrate measured with traditional test kits.
Likewise, Carbon and Alkalinity exist in more forms than have been measured in the past.
Collectively, these compounds feed the bacteria and algae that cause problems in reef tanks.
N-DOC organics solves this problem by accurately measuring the relevant organic compounds that trigger bacterial and algal blooms.
N-DOC puts the aquarist in complete control of reef husbandry.”
Ehsan Dashti, TRITON chief scientist
NOTE: This item ships for FREE. However you are responsible for domestic return shipping of the test back to us. Also, please note that, if you are ordering a kit only (without any other items), select "Local Pickup/Add-on Order/Triton Test" shipping method upon checkout for free shipping to you!