Ideal for all bottom feeders (plecos, ancistrus, loaches, corydoras cats, etc.), this formula includes nutrient-rich spirulina and kelp, in addition to quality insect protein for increased digestibility and optimal fish condition, growth and coloration. The durable food format provides your bottom dwellers the time they need to leisurely grind away at their food.
Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect and plant-based feeding habits of fish, providing essential nutrients vital to their growth and development. As the first ingredient in this diet, Spirulina is a high-quality plant protein offering powerful color enhancement and healthy skin, scales and fins. This formula also includes 6 types of vegetables to support the general health of your fish, whether they’re a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore.
- Black Soldier Fly larvae – sustainably raised on fruits and vegetables for better quality nutrition
- Fortified with Hawaiian-spirulina and kelp -for superior plant protein
- Contains 43.5% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- A rich source of Omega 3 & 9 fatty acids for healthy skin, scales, fins and colors
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- Long lasting format
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Wheat flour, Mealworm meal, Wheat germ meal, Dried black soldier fly larvae, Dehydrated alfalfa meal, Dried kelp, Spirulina, Fish protein concentrate, Shrimp meal, Spinach, Betaine anhydrous, Choline chloride, L-lysine, DL-methionine, Yeast extract, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Ferrous sulfate, L-carnitine, Mixed tocopherols (preservative), Rosemary extract, Zinc oxide, Manganous oxide, Vitamin A supplement, Copper sulfate, Calcium iodate, Vitamin D3 supplement
Crude Protein min. 43.5%, Crude Fat min. 4%, Crude Fiber max. 3%, Ash max. 5%, L-lysine min. 0.5%, DL-methionine min. 0.5%, Moisture max. 7.5%, Calcium min. 1.5%, Phosphorus min. 0.6%, Vitamin A min. 25000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 min. 1450 IU/kg, Vitamin E min. 95 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids min. 0.6%, Omega-9 Fatty Acids min. 0.8%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min. 440 mg/kg
Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.