Bug Bites Spirulina Flakes, 45 g (1.58 oz)
As the first ingredient in this diet, Spirulina is a high-quality plant protein offering powerful color enhancement and healthy skin, scales and fins. This formula also includes 6 types of vegetables to support the general health of your fish, whether they’re a herbivore, carnivore or omnivore.
Bug Bites Flakes are specifically formulated to address the natural, insect and plant-based feeding habits of fish, providing essential nutrients vital to their growth and development. As the first ingredient in this diet, Spirulina is a high-quality plant protein offering powerful color enhancement and healthy skin, scales and fins. This formula also includes 6 types of vegetables to support the general health of your fish, whether they’re a carnivore, herbivore or omnivore.
- Beneficial for all fish
- Spirulina #1 ingredient – World renowned Hawaiian-sourced plant protein super food
- Includes krill and shrimp added color enhancement
- Contains 37% crude protein from multiple quality sources
- Includes a powerful mix of vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients for a balanced daily diet
- Easily digestible flake format = less fish waste in the aquarium
- Highly palatable – a taste fish naturally crave
- Processed in small batches for maximum quality control and freshness
- No artificial fillers or preservatives
Spirulina, Mealworm meal, Dried black soldier fly larvae, Wheat, Potatoes, Fish protein concentrate, Brewers dried yeast, Krill, Shrimp meal, Dehydrated alfalfa meal, Dried kelp, Cauliflower, Spinach, Garlic, Salmon oil, Carrot, Calcium L-ascorbyl-2-monophosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Inositol, Niacin, d-Calcium pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine mononitrate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement
Crude Protein min. 37%, Crude Fat min. 5.5%, Crude Fiber max. 2%, Ash max. 5%, L-lysine min. 0.5%, DL-methionine min. 0.5%, Moisture max. 6%, Calcium min. 1%, Phosphorus min. 0.8%, Vitamin A min. 15000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 min. 1800 IU/kg, Vitamin E min. 220 IU/kg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids min. 2.1%, Omega-9 Fatty Acids min. 0.5%, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) min. 350 mg/kg
Feed as much as fish can eat in two minutes, two or three times daily.